Saturday, October 4, 2014

Soal-Soal Bahasa Inggris "Vocabulary (Prepositions)"

1. I'm very interested . . . . . football
A. Of
B. In
C. For
D. With

2. Would you like some wine . . . . . the meal ?
A. To
B. For
C. With
D. Of

3. I'll be back . . . . . an hour
A. In
B. For
C. After
D.To

4. I've been learning English . . . . . two years
A. For
B. To
C. Since
D. In

5. I went to Stockholm . . . . . air
A. With
B. On
C. By
D. To

6. I bought my son a bicycle . . . . . his birthday
A. For
B. To
C. In
D. At

7. He lives . . . . . the corner of Green Street and Links Road
A. By
B. With
C. At
D. In

8. Don't speak . . . . . him now, he is not feeling very well
A. At
B. To
C. With
D. For

9. Why are you . . . . . such a bad mood today?
A. In
B. On
C. At
D. For

10. where are you going . . . . . your holidays?
A. To
B. Under
C. Since
D. For

11. That's really typical . . . . . John. He says he'll come but he never turns up
A. To
B. At
C. In
D. Of

12. I must be home . . . . . 11.30 at the latest
A. On
B. By
C. For
D. At

13. My children are really looking forward . . . . . christmas
A. Against
B. To
C. At
D. In

14. Do you usually have a holiday . . . . . Easter?
A. At
B. On
C. For
D. In

15. I Haven't see John . . . . . he got married
A. Until
B. Since
C. Before
D. After

16. What time do you usually get up . . . . . the morning?
A. At
B. On
C. For
D. In

17. My son's really afraid . . . . . dog
A. Of
B. For
C. With
D. At

18. I'm afraid I'm not very good . . . . . English
A. In
D. At
C. On
D. With

19. See you . . . . . 4 o'clock then
A. At
B. In
C. In
D. Of

20. There's no point . . . . . saving nowadays is there?
A. To
B. With
C. In
D. For

21. Anne is 25 years old, but she still lives . . . . . her parents
A. With
B. On
C. By
A. In

22. We are having a big party . . . . . New Year's Eve
A. On
B. For
C. To
D. In

23. Shall we go . . . . . the cinema tonight?
A. With
B. On
C. At
D. To

24. I got a tie . . . . . my girlfriend . . . . . christmas
A. For/To
B. By/At
C. From/For
D. With/On

25. See you . . . . . Wednesday . . . . . 7 o'clock
A. On/On
B. At/At
C. In/On
D. On/At

26.  Shall we ring . . . . . a taxi?
A. For
B. With
C. After
D. To

27. I must introduce you . . . . . my cousin
A. To
B. In
C. With
D. For

28. Don't eat sweet. They're bad . . . . . your teeth
A.To
B. For
C. With
D. Until

29. I haven't been to the cinema . . . . . years
A. At
B. In
C. Since
D. For

30. Would you like a piece of cake . . . . . your coffee?
A. With
D. To
C. In
D. For

No comments:

Post a Comment